THE MURDER X TERROR SQUAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE MURDER X TERROR SQUAD

(Murda-X) Owns All.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY

Go down 
+4
(M-X)warrior
hacker3
hacker~boss
(M-X)SoulSlayer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
(M-X)SoulSlayer

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-03

COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:16 pm

bro i going away tomorro (monday september 3rd till friday september 7th) so when the tourney actually starting? cause i wanna know when i could be able to get my fight. but i wont be on at all for the week so what'll happen?
Back to top Go down
hacker~boss
Admin
Admin
hacker~boss

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-06-20

YOUR SFO STATES
respect loyalty and shosh:
COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Left_bar_bleue200/100COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)
Group: 1

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:06 am

Sep 14th , tourney starts
Back to top Go down
hacker3

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-06-28

YOUR SFO STATES
COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Left_bar_bleue100/100COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:50 pm

Phew ull make it xD. thats good news.
Back to top Go down
(M-X)Zkr

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:03 pm

ummmmm i can only get on the comp till 6pm central latest
Back to top Go down
(M-X)warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-04

YOUR SFO STATES
COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Left_bar_bleue100/100COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:05 pm

me n assassin is gonna
Back to top Go down
Dark-Akuma

Dark-Akuma

Male
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-07-30

YOUR SFO STATES
COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Left_bar_bleue200/100COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:42 pm

excuse me im back here if our electricity is working thas why im not here sometimes
Back to top Go down
Dark-Akuma

Dark-Akuma

Male

YOUR SFO STATES

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:13 pm

watryu go to SFO everyday and lets meet there if im not there just make fun or play
Back to top Go down
(M~X)RyuKing

(M~X)RyuKing

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:53 pm

where do i sign up 4 the tourney?????
Back to top Go down
hacker3

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-06-28

YOUR SFO STATES

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:03 pm

u sign up in the place where it says tourney...
Back to top Go down
Watryu

Watryu

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-14

YOUR SFO STATES

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:18 pm

Dark-Akuma we should practice together so that i could get a feel of how you play. Well Win!!
Back to top Go down
(M~X)Ch0z3n

(M~X)Ch0z3n

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-08-08

YOUR SFO STATES

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:22 pm

yoo... Zrizzle meet me at SFO we need to practise.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Akuma

Dark-Akuma

Male

YOUR SFO STATES

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:05 pm

k watryu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY   COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMMENTS AND QUEST ABOUT THA TOURNEY
Page 1 of 1