THE MURDER X TERROR SQUAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE MURDER X TERROR SQUAD

(Murda-X) Owns All.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WIll be out for a while

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(M-X)doo

WIll be out for a while Empty
PostSubject: WIll be out for a while   WIll be out for a while Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:16 pm

um yea u guys school has started back n there is alot of work for me to do so ill be off for a bit.ill come on sfo sometimes,not as often as before,yea ill be on for the touney but after that its wateva,if i get to come on i will.so cya u guys for now.
PEACE.
Back to top Go down
(M-X)doo

PostSubject: Re: WIll be out for a while   WIll be out for a while Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:38 pm

on second thought ill be on on weekends so look for me
PEACE.
Back to top Go down
(~SHADOWKEN~)

(~SHADOWKEN~)

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-24

YOUR SFO STATES
respect loyalty and shosh:
WIll be out for a while Left_bar_bleue100/100WIll be out for a while Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Group: 1

PostSubject: Re: WIll be out for a while   WIll be out for a while Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:18 pm

i will be on weekends to just email me at tlsimmond@yahoo.com and i will sponcer u in a week or so as soon as i get the money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIll be out for a while   WIll be out for a while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIll be out for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE MURDER X TERROR SQUAD :: (M-X) IT IS TIME TO SHINE TAG TEAM STYLE :: (M-X) IT IS TIME TO SHINE TAG TEAM STYLE-
Jump to: